Another Eden

A seed, some as large as a coconut, others as small as a mustard seed. They grow into plants much larger than the seeds themselves. A mustard seed doesn't grow into a coconut. It all works out as planned. The most important thing in life is the world that God made us. I don't understand how he made it work, but I'm so glad he did.

Monday, March 13, 2006

I hate computers!

So first, I was working out in my gardens so I couldn't do the blog on Saturday. Then I couldn't get blogger to let me load the pictures half of Sunday. Then when I finally got the pics loaded and took a break blogger wouldn't let me back on because it said my computer wouldn't accept cookies (I would have accepted a cookie, especially peanut butter). So this morning (Monday) I finally got yesterday's blog posted and this afternoon I was going to write some more on my favorite tropicals but now I'm going over to see my grandson Maddox and he takes precedence over all! See why?

See you later. Wayne

3 Comments:

At 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is such a doll! I love that Jill sends me pics of him periodically. And of course, grandbabies ALWAYS come first.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

He is adorable! : ) Yes, he must come first!

Blogger gave me fits this weekend, too....and all day yesterday. I think they have their problems straightened out now...at least currently.

Shelly

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger kay_okc said...

Wayne, you have an adorable grandson!! When Blogger tells you your computer won't accept cookies, don't believe it. Close that browser window and open a new one. You'll get in on the new window. It's just a Blogger fluke. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home