Another Eden

A seed, some as large as a coconut, others as small as a mustard seed. They grow into plants much larger than the seeds themselves. A mustard seed doesn't grow into a coconut. It all works out as planned. The most important thing in life is the world that God made us. I don't understand how he made it work, but I'm so glad he did.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Late night post (well not late for everybody)

In case you're wondering why it took me so long to post today (let's not talk about yesterday, I was just lazy) our daughter Laura posted a video on her blog and when Kathy tried to open it, it said that you needed apple quickplay or whatever. So she had me download the program (talk about the blind leading the blind) and when I tried to watch it after I downloaded the program nothing happened so I opened the apple program and tried again. Well, windows media player opened up the video and ITunes started converting the entire file of my music to something it could read. Anyway, it is using about 90 to 98% of the CPU (no exaggeration!) and if the bloody thing screwed up the file for media player (which is where I load my mp3 player from, and we know how I feel about that) I will just scream and cry!

Ok, so the rant is over. Unless of course my music files are screwed up and then I will really start a rant.

Enjoy your life, it is the one God gives us.

Wayne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home