Another Eden

A seed, some as large as a coconut, others as small as a mustard seed. They grow into plants much larger than the seeds themselves. A mustard seed doesn't grow into a coconut. It all works out as planned. The most important thing in life is the world that God made us. I don't understand how he made it work, but I'm so glad he did.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

A retraction, (ok, ok one little mistake)

Ok, first a retraction. As Kathy says I tend to write in absolutes and hyperbole (hey, I didn't know what it meant either. Go look it up, why did we spend all that money on dictionaries and encyclopedias if you aren't going to use them? Do you think money grows on trees? When I was a kid I had to walk to school fifteen miles, uphill both ways in waist deep snow in August. You kids just don't know how easy you have it.) Sorry, channeling my father there.

Anyway, yes, you can be allergic to non-wind-borne pollen. But that isn't what is making you sneeze when the elm trees are in bloom. That's what happens when your spouse, or significant other, or whatever they're calling it now, brings you roses when they know you're allergic to them. Maybe you have bigger problems than sticking bees up your nose.

I'll write more later. I'm going to take my own advice and have a cookie for breakfast.

Wayne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home