Another Eden

A seed, some as large as a coconut, others as small as a mustard seed. They grow into plants much larger than the seeds themselves. A mustard seed doesn't grow into a coconut. It all works out as planned. The most important thing in life is the world that God made us. I don't understand how he made it work, but I'm so glad he did.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A clarification (for Susan)

Ok, when I said that the golden jubilee hyssop was a yellow plant with chartreuse foliage I did not mean that it was somehow a coward or even less manly than other types of hyssop. Being basically a guy I see all chartreuse plants as yellowish. So I just meant I don't particularly like chartreuse plants, that's all. Actually, I have a confession. I know all the colors, but when you throw around words like chartreuse and puce, people look at you funny. And they already look at me funny because I play with plants for a living.

Be good to yourself,

Wayne

1 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the licorice smell would be worse than the weird color.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home