Another Eden

A seed, some as large as a coconut, others as small as a mustard seed. They grow into plants much larger than the seeds themselves. A mustard seed doesn't grow into a coconut. It all works out as planned. The most important thing in life is the world that God made us. I don't understand how he made it work, but I'm so glad he did.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Cat Cheesecake for Susan

Not having animals myself, sometimes I feel left out by all the animal pics flying back and forth. So when I got these from Alison I decided I would put them up just for Susan and all the others out there who can't go a day without cat pictures.

This is my ex-wife's cat. Pictures are courtesy of my daughter Alison (for some reason, my ex wouldn't let me borrow the cat for pictures).

Wayne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home