Another Eden

A seed, some as large as a coconut, others as small as a mustard seed. They grow into plants much larger than the seeds themselves. A mustard seed doesn't grow into a coconut. It all works out as planned. The most important thing in life is the world that God made us. I don't understand how he made it work, but I'm so glad he did.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Thanks to everyone who has been praying for my mom and all your kind words and thoughts. She is still up at the hospital and getting more antsy every day to come home. Fortunately, the doctor doesn't want to send her home until he figures out what is wrong with her. Which amazes me, since she has always been able to con her doctor into sending her home so she could "recuperate". Anyway, she won't be going home tomorrow which is a good thing since my sister and I are cleaning her house up and we're slow!

Other than mom and house cleaning there isn't much else to report. Things are pretty slow and the weather is hot and dry. It seems like about the time I finish getting the gardens watered the plants I started on are drooping. For everyone who thought I was crazy when I labeled the purple flower a balloon flower a few days ago (they didn't look much like balloons). Here is a picture of what they look like before they open.

See, it makes a little more sense now, doesn't it?

Well, the plan is that we're going to go to the lake one day this weekend (whenever Kathy tells me to) and spend the day with Jill and Jeff and Maddox and then bring Maddox home with us and keep him overnight. Then when we're too tired to take care of him we'll take him over to his other grandparents house and they'll keep him for awhile. I'll be taking the camera with me but you can bet I won't let Maddox play with it around open water!

Love one another.

Wayne

1 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll continue to keep your mom in prayer. Sure glad the drs are going to find out what's wrong before letting her go home!

Maddox is just too cute! Have fun at the lake, take some pics, keep the camera away from the baseball star.

And thanks for posting the balloon plant pics. I was wondering what you were talking about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home