Another Eden

A seed, some as large as a coconut, others as small as a mustard seed. They grow into plants much larger than the seeds themselves. A mustard seed doesn't grow into a coconut. It all works out as planned. The most important thing in life is the world that God made us. I don't understand how he made it work, but I'm so glad he did.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Please save me.

Ok, it's official. I'm going to stop making fun of our daughter Laura for not posting very much. You really can't get anything done when the kids around. Every time I started to post something there was a crisis (I don't care what you say, Erin looking at me with puppy dog eyes and wanting something is a crisis!) and I couldn't get anything done. Well, the kids are asleep and Kathy and Laura are at Michael's (Kathy won't let me go with them to Michael's, she's learned) so I figured I'd steal a few minutes and see if I can tell you everything that has been going on..... Nope, too much information, not enough time. Anyway. We've been spending a lot of time playing with the kids and catching up with Laura and enjoying the time. We;ve also been spending a lot of time over at Jill and Jeff's. Kind of a twofer. Since we (usually) only see Laura once a year we end up spending a lot of time with all of us as a family but this year we will end up seeing her three times. She came in January, she's here now and they're coming back in November when they basically shut Qatar down for the Asian Games. Any way, some of what we've been doing: Laura bought a slip and slide last year that ended up never being used. This year we used it. The kids never figured out they were supposed to go down on their bellies. But they did enjoy it. Jeff did his best to teach them how to do it! No matter how many times he had to go down the thing!Who could say no to this face? Ryan, relaxin' and muggin' for the camera.

Erin in a contemplative mood.

We are going to be heading down to the lake for a while. Hopefully, I'll have some time to blog some more before we leave, but I hear Kathy and Laura driving up so I'll finish this off for now.

Be good to yourselves.

Wayne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home