Another Eden

A seed, some as large as a coconut, others as small as a mustard seed. They grow into plants much larger than the seeds themselves. A mustard seed doesn't grow into a coconut. It all works out as planned. The most important thing in life is the world that God made us. I don't understand how he made it work, but I'm so glad he did.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Party Hearty!

Good Afternoon. Hope everyone had a good weekend. Ours was fairly busy since we had to get everything ready for Kathy's work group party on Saturday and then clean everything up from Kathy's work group party on Sunday. This was most of the people that Kathy started with. A few of them couldn't make it but most of them did and a wonderful time was had by all, and they didn't hardly complain about work at all! Well, not after the first couple of hours anyway.





This is (from left to right)Keith (Brenda's husband) Brenda (one of Kathy's best friends) John (Kathy's husband {no, not my Kathy}) Kathy (John's Kathy not my Kathy) Sharon and HO (Sharon's significant other)







This is (from left to right) Kim, Marisa (Kent's daughter) and yes, that's my Kathy
















This is Kent and his son, Devon














Sharon and Kim in a big hurry to leave.









So to reiterate. Kathy started work with Kent, Brenda, the other Kathy, Sharon and Kim. And a few others but since they couldn't make it why should I confuse you or myself by trying to rattle them off. Like I said we had a great time, well, I did anyway.

Laura comes in tomorrow evening with Erin and Ryan, and then Keith comes in Wednesday. We are planning on having somewhere between 13 and 25 for Thanksgiving dinner. Hmmmm, between 13 and 25. I love having detailed plans, don't you?

Well, hopefully I will post some pictures of Erin and Ryan when they get in before Thanksgiving and I'll definitely post Thanksgiving dinner pictures.

Still trying to find out if Blogger beta is going to screw up everyone's settings, if anyone has any info please let me know.

Have a wonderful day and be good to yourself.

Wayne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home